Frames from a Canon-S110 in its underwater case (gracefully purchased for me by Ron “Ronnel” “If this is Ron, I don’t want to be right” after he accidentally dropped my old Canon-S95 down a flight of stairs):
Underwater video – prepare for the worst and most nausea-inducing “cinematography” that you’ve ever seen. Featuring:
- Excessively wide shutter angles!
- Incorrect exposure!
- White balance that isn’t even close to correct (although reasonable people may disagree about white balance)!
- Wrong color grading!
- Problems with dynamic range!
- Everything wildly out-of-focus!
- Camera handling that resembles a GoPro (TM) strapped to the forehead of an epileptic in a nightclub!